At Halifax Fan we have developed a range of blow off fans for use in the re-cycling industry. We fit our fans with bespoke air knives that deliver high velocity air. These are used to separate the light waste from heavier waste when dropped from conveyor belts.
Relevant Construction Materials:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Common fan features
- Impeller inspection hatches.
- Acoustic and thermal lagging solutions.
- Inlet / outlet silencers as well as complete acoustic chambers.
- Inlet Guide Vane, louvre, butterfly or guillotine dampers.
- Safety guards and electrical isolators.
- Ambient air inlet filters and silencers
Applications involving extreme temperatures, down to -50oC and as high as 850oC, or dealing with explosive, poisonous or corrosive gases, mandate the use of exotic materials such as Hastelloy or Titanium, to ensure long-term reliability and safety. Many of the special features incorporated into our fans have been designed to meet our customer’s special needs and the following list gives a taste of Halifax Fan’s wide experience. That experience is there to meet the challenge presented by your fan application.