Quality, reliability and efficiency come as standard
In 2017 Halifax Fan opened a facility in Akron, Ohio. With this factory in place we can now manufacture and support customers fully in Europe, Asia and the USA.
With fully equipped manufacturing facilities in the UK, China and the USA, all linked to the UK design centre by Cloud Computing, the Halifax Fan Group offers the widest range of custom designed industrial fans & blowers imaginable, for the most demanding applications.
50 years of excellence in fan design
Halifax Fan is recognised as a global leader in the design and manufacture of industrial fans & blowers. Halifax’s customer base includes many of the world’s biggest and most recognised companies. With plants in the UK, China and now in the USA, and with additional application support offices in Hong Kong, Bangkok and Shanghai, Halifax rapidly and efficiently meets the needs of its global customer base.
With the most up-to-date and powerful computing tools, a fan’s performance and reliability can be assessed before it’s even built:
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is used to assess the stresses not only the rotating elements of the fans but also on high pressure and explosion-proof fan casings, the motor bearings and the bearing pedestals.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software is used to evaluate aerodynamic and thermal performance of existing and new fan systems.
- Custom Designed Industrial Fans & Blowers
- Material Handling Industrial Fans & Blowers
- Fan Servicing before, during and after
- 50 ton lift capacity to handle large static and rotating structures
- Balance shop give Halifax the ability to balance impellers from 50 lbs to 30 tons
- Low vibration design
- We can provide classifications from class 1 through to class 4
- All our fans are built to meet the worldwide safety standards
- Fully compliant with EU EcoDesign regulations